We want you to enjoy your visit
to Redcliffe, Brisbane & Southeast Queensland.
The Redcliffe peninsula is a thriving picturesque seaside city of around 60,000 people located only 40 minutes’ drive or 55 minutes by rail from Brisbane central. With its sandy beaches, foreshore parklands and beautiful peninsula coastline, the peninsula offers an attractive lifestyle for residents and visitors alike. All major facilities are located on the peninsula including shopping centres, restaurants and major chain stores.
Scarborough is the northernmost suburb on the peninsula and is regarded by many as the most scenic part of the Peninsula. The Kipparing train station is located just 5 minutes’ drive from the marina and connects to the Brisbane and Gold Coast suburban rail network. Regular bus connections are also available across the peninsula. Brisbane International Airport is only 30 minutes' drive from the marina and can also be reached by train.
Some of the convenient local attractions and facilities include:
- Morgan’s Seafood Market & restaurant
- Tempest Seafood Restaurant & Teppanyaki Grill
- Sea Salt & Vine Restaurant
- Scarborough Seaside Village and dining district
- Redcliffe Jetty and shopping village
- Peninsula Shopping Centre at Kippa-Ring
- Extensive bike trails around the Peninsula
The northern end of the bay offers multiple places to explore including Pumicestone Passage, Deception Bay and the famous wrecks at Tangalooma. In addition there are many fine anchorages throughout Moreton Bay which provide excellent overnight places to enjoy your boating.
The northern end of the bay is a fisherman's paradise with the more adventurous able to enjoy out of the bay fishing off Moreton Island.
BRISBANE AND SOUTHEAST QUEENSLAND
Our marina provides a convenient home base for day trips to Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, and the Gold Coast regions.
Some of the popular Southeast Queensland destinations include:
- Brisbane, Queensland's capital city with its vast range of facilities, attractions and things to do
- Sunshine Coast beaches and hinterland
- Montville historical village in the scenic Blackall Ranges
- Australia Zoo - home of the Crocodile Hunter
- Gold Coast beaches and nearby hinterland, mountain trails and waterfalls
Our Redcliffe marina office can help you with:
- Hire car booking with pickup directly at the marina
- Local information
- Bus and train timetables
- Airport information
Helpful local tourism information:
|Moreton Bay Regional Shire||www.moretonbay.qld.gov.au|
|Brisbane Visitors Guide||www.brisbanevisitorsguide.com.au|
|Gold Coast Visitors Guide||www.visitgoldcoast.com|
|Sunshine Coast Visitors Guide||www.visitsunshinecoast.com.au|
We are here to help. Just ask!