We want you to enjoy your visit
to Redcliffe, Brisbane & Southeast Queensland.
Redcliffe is a thriving picturesque seaside city of around 50,000 people located only 35 minutes drive away from Brisbane central. With its sandy beaches, foreshore parklands and beautiful peninsula coastline, Redcliffe offers an attractive lifestyle for residents and visitors alike.
Scarborough is the northernmost suburb in the city of Redcliffe and is regarded by many as the most scenic part of the Peninsula. All major facilities are located in Redcliffe with regular bus connections to all parts of the city and links to the wider Queensland City Rail. A direct rail connection from Redcliffe to the Brisbane is due to open in mid-2016. Brisbane International Airport is only 25 minutes' drive from the marina.
Some of the convenient local attractions and facilities include:
- Morgans Seafood Restaurant and Market
- Scarborough Seaside Village and dining district
- Redcliffe Jetty and shopping village
- Peninsula Shopping Centre at Kippa-Ring
- Extensive bike trails around the Peninsula
The northern end of the bay offers multiple places to explore including Pumicestone Passage, Deception Bay and the famous wrecks at Tangalooma. In addition there are many fine anchorages throughout Moreton Bay which provide excellent overnight places to enjoy your boating.
The northern end of the bay is a fisherman's paradise with the more adventurous able to enjoy out of the bay fishing off Moreton Island.
BRISBANE AND SOUTHEAST QUEENSLAND
Our marina provides a convenient home base for day trips to Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, and the Gold Coast regions.
Some of the popular Southeast Queensland destinations include:
- Brisbane, Queensland's capital city with its vast range of facilities, attractions and things to do
- Sunshine Coast beaches and hinterland
- Montville historical village in the scenic Blackall Ranges
- Australia Zoo - home of the Crocodile Hunter
- Gold Coast beaches and nearby hinterland, mountain trails and waterfalls
Our marina office can help you with:
- Hire car booking with pickup directly at the marina
- Local information
- Bus and train timetables
- Airport information
Helpful local tourism information:
|Moreton Bay Regional Shire||www.moretonbay.qld.gov.au|
|Brisbane Visitors Guide||www.brisbanevisitorsguide.com.au|
|Gold Coast Visitors Guide||www.visitgoldcoast.com|
|Sunshine Coast Visitors Guide||www.visitsunshinecoast.com.au|
We are here to help. Just ask!